Thank you for using SafefilekU file sharing and storage services. By utilizing our services, you agree to these terms.
Use of Our Services
- You must adhere to any policies available to you within our services.
- Do not misuse our services. For instance, do not disrupt our services or attempt to access them using methods other than the interfaces and instructions we provide. You may only use our services as permitted by law.
- Using our services does not grant you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. You may not use content from our services unless you obtain permission from the owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our services. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our services.
- SafefilekU may display some content that does not belong to SafefilekU. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. However, this does not necessarily mean that we review content, so do not assume that we do.
By using our service, you agree not to engage in activities such as:
- Copyright Infringement: Uploading files that do not belong to you and violate copyright laws.
- Inappropriate Content: Uploading files that contain vulgar, violent, or illegal content.
- Harmful Files: Uploading files that may harm SafefilekU services or its users.
- Manipulation: Attempting to manipulate download counts, views, or traffic through any means.
- Abuse of Referral System: Creating multiple accounts for the purpose of abusing or manipulating the "Referral" system for personal gain.
You (the uploader) are solely responsible for the files you upload to SafefilekU. SafefilekU is not responsible for any loss of files you upload.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate repeat infringer accounts in accordance with the process set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of the United States.
Your Content in Our Services
Our services allow you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in the content. In short, what belongs to you remains yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send, or receive content to or through our services, you grant SafefilekU (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes we make to ensure that your content works better with our services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our services and developing new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our services.
Modifying and Terminating Our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our services. We may add or remove functions or features, and we may suspend or stop our services altogether.
You can stop using our services at any time. SafefilekU may also stop providing services to you or add or create new limits to our services at any time.
About These Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to services, for example, to reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. You should look at the terms regularly. We will post notices of modifications to these terms on this page.
These terms control the relationship between SafefilekU and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we do not take action right away, this does not mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
Last updated: 13 Sep 2023